End Tables
24" x 24" x 18"H

Product Reviews

(24 Ratings, 24 Reviews) Average Rating:
ratingratingratingratingrating
great stability, colors, and price.
Fanya (Wheaton ) 4/25/2017 2:57 PM
I am an interior decorator for staging home. I recently purchased 2 sets of this particular coffee table for two different clients. The assembly wasn’t hard to finalize, what so ever. I would highly recommend purchasing this item because of its great stability, colors, and price.
just what I wanted!
Kinsley (Hyattsville ) 4/24/2017 5:11 PM
This glass coffee table set matches perfectly with the 3-piece seating furniture set I ordered from JMD Furniture about two weeks ago. It is very solid and well-constructed- it featured a simple yet distinctive design that’s
I would recommend getting some assistance the placement.
Phoebe (St.Charles ) 4/22/2017 11:12 AM
perfectly portioned coffee table for such a great price. Each table is quite sturdy features a distinctive decorative style. I really love the splash of red on the sides. The assembly was easy to complete but the counter-top glass Is sort of heavy. I would recommend getting some assistance the placement.
Very elegant and chic.
Cora (Old Town V.A.) 4/20/2017 5:25 PM
I have been looking for a coffee table to place near my sectional in the living for quite a while now. I was super excited to find this product, especially for the affordable price. It quickly and took no more than 20 minutes to assemble. I just love the appeal of the design featured. Very elegant and chic.
Very poor services
Eliza (Rockville ) 4/17/2017 5:05 PM
The coffee table arrived at my home with scratches on the glass counter-top. Once I noticed the damages, I contacted the company and filed a complaint. They have yet to get back in contact with me. Very poor services